Well… I have officially gradimatated. Which means that at some point I have to update the Boring About Me page. Sadly, I’m nearly fatally lazy so that will probably take awhile.
Along with gradimatating, there have been several other updates in my life. They are as follows:
- I no longer live in NEPA or That Other State (Also known as the Ocean State). A good portion of my crap is still in the Ocean State including my beloved fish and guinea pig (I MISS YOU!!!) but that will be changing over the weekends.
- I live in the forest and mountains now. Also known as the NH state. I love it, it makes me happy, calm, and delighted. Usually all at the same time. Good job, new state. Good job.
- I live with my The Boyfriend now. Yes, I meant to phrase it that way. Enjoy twitching when you read that. That’s right. So now I no longer have to dread the coming of Sunday which meant the tearing away of Snuggles, Loves, Hugs, Interesting Face to Face Conversations, and Hogan’s Heroes. This is amazing and still has not sunk in.
- We have a house. How cool is that? I kind of copied Shaba there. Or she copied me. Either way, we both have houses and we’re both amazing.
- We don’t live in the house yet. It needs real floors and some paint. Then we can live inside it.
- I turned down a job offer because I’m either A) an idiot or B) sane enough to realize that a poorly paying job with bad hours a long and twisty commute away probably would have killed me. So let’s hope I get a positive call from the job I really want!
- This weekend Drew, The Philosopher, and the delectable Sher came to visit me because they are wonderful, beautiful friends. It was great to see them, show them where I’m going to be and hopefully I didn’t bore them too much.
- I’m hungry.
Okay, that should do it for now. Hopefully it won’t be so ridculously long before my next update.
Edit: Dear god, I actually stopped being lazy and updated my profile on the same day I said I wanted to! A Christmas Miracle!